The Sweet Boys Association has become a trend, with a lot of young men referring to themselves as members. But a lot of Twitter users think Sweet Boys are just “low budget gigolos” and “male slay queens”.
The trend began with Falz and some other popular and not so popular bearded young men. It gained momentum when Falz released an anthem for it, created a website, and released a code of conduct.
But a lot of Twitter users feel the Sweet Boys Association are simply men who make their money off of women. The Sweet Boys Association have been dragged by men and women on Twitter, but mostly by women.
The women on Twitter feel that for so long, men have turned every label that women try to own into a derogatory word, case in point, Slay Queen and Small Girl Big God. As a result, they have decided to turn the tables and do some with Sweet Boys Association.
Someone even went as far as tweeting the Urban Dictionary meaning of Sweet Boys and the definition is highly derogatory.
Below are more reactions to the Sweet Boys Association.
- Aww! Simi Kisses Falz On The Cheek Romantically (Photos)
- What Is Slay Queen | Checkout Slay Queen Meaning
- OMG! Jennifer Itohan Idenhe, Madonna University Female Student Naked Pictures Leaked By Her Ex Boyfriend
- Why I Released ”This Is Nigeria” Video – Falz
- Nigerian Rapper, Falz Undergoes Minor Surgery After Sustaining An Injury While Playing Football (Photos)
- What Does Slay Mean On Social Media
- Nigeria Lets Go!! Drake Reacts To Falz’s New Song ”This Is Nigeria”