Few weeks ago, it was reported that a Major General in the Nigerian army, Idris Alkali, was missing. The army officer was said to have left his house in Abuja on Monday 3/09/2018 for Bauchi where he has a farm but was nowhere to be found since as his phone lines were switched off.
It was suspected that Major General Alkali who was travelling in his car was kidnapped by unknown hoodlums.
According to journalist Bello Lukman who works with Unity Fm 93.3 Jos, Major General Idris Alkali who retired from service – weeks before going missing, was reportedly kidnapped.
The major general was found dead in a pool of his blood along the University of Jos teaching hospital’s permanent site yesterday.
According to reports, the deceased’s car was found alongside various other automobiles, ranging from motorcycles to tricycles otherwise known as Keke Napep.
It is reported that General Alkali who is known for his simplicity – does not normally involve Army personnel or materials in relation to his personal businesses and it is believed to have travelled alone before his abduction and murder.
- See Dead Bodies Of People Recovered By Army During Search Of Corpse Of Major Alkali At A Pond In Dura (Photos)
- See The Dead Body Of Notorious Militant, Don Waney Killed By Soldiers (Photo)
- Pictures: See The Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe
- South African School Girl, Thembelihle Missing For Weeks Has Been Buried In A Shallow Grave KaBhokweni (Photos)
- Nigeria Military Launches Mobile Task Force To Crush Boko Haram (Photos)
- [FULL LIST] See Names Of 108 Missing Dapchi Girls Kidnapped By Boko Haram
- Nigeria Navy Introduces New Compulsory Requirements For Recruitment