According to ongoing rumors and speculation going on that Manchester United player Luke Shaw will not feature at the Premier League Game at the Watford this weekend, the coach Morinho has something to say about his position the match.
Speaking on Friday morning, Mourinho claimed there was a chance Shaw could feature at Watford this weekend.
‘I don’t know, we still have a training session,’ the United boss said of the defender’s availability.
‘Contrary to some news, to some opinions, by the protocol point of view and according to our doctor, he will be free to play.
‘The only situation we have to analyse is if you are going to play him when during the week he was not training with the team or if, even so, we decide to play him.’
But hours after claiming Shaw might play, the United boss omitted him from his travelling party.
Mourinho recalled Matteo Darmian to compensate for Shaw’s absence, but Ashley Young is expected to start at left back.
What Happened To Luke Shaw England National League Defeat to Spain last Saturday night
Shaw was concussed in England’s Nations League defeat by Spain last Saturday when his head clattered into Dani Carvajal before bouncing off the turf.
The left back returned to United training on Monday and fans were encouraged to see him driving into work, just days after he was taken off the field on a stretcher, wearing an oxygen mask and a neck brace.
- Man United 10th Place In Premier League – Jose Mourinho Face Impending Sack
- UCL Match 2018 Today: Manchester United Vs Valencia Live Streaming, Live Commentary, Match Highlights & Scores
- Micheal Essien Is My Son – Jose Mourinho
- FA Cup Final Nigeria Time Today
- Is This A Joke Or What? Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ
- Real Madrid Becomes The Richest Football Club In The World Right Now
- See Man Chester United Striker Romelu Lukaku’s New Mercedes Car Collections He Acquired In 3 Months (Pictures)