DNA results have shown that Former IBO Lightweight Champion, Emmanuel Tagoe, is not the father of a 14-year-old boy he has been fathering.
The Ghanaian boxer decided to check the DNA of the child when the mother of the child and her family were making life a living hell for him. According to the 29-year-old boxer, he had always felt suspicious of the woman and her family who have been siphoning monies from him.
He usually paid GH¢500 as monthly stipend for the upkeep of his supposed son but the family insisted he pays more.
Despite that, Emmanuel Tagoe was was dragged to an Accra Circuit Court by the mother of the child, Ms Diana Otoo, citing neglect of paternal duties.
Narrating his ordeal with Saddick Adams Obama on Atinka TV’s Sports Court show, Emmanuel Tagoe said,
“These people have really made me suffer. If not for my mum, I would have done this DNA test long ago but anytime I mentioned, she insisted I accept the child”.
“I was paying GH¢500 a month but they could come out anytime and take money that the child was sick. Already, I was taking care of the child but I was shocked when they started demanding more money”.
“They even demanded that I send the child to the same school where Asamoah Gyan’s children were schooling but I didn’t have that kind of money”.
In July 2018, the family of Ms Otoo contacted Atinka FM’s Sports Court show with documents from DOVVSU and an Accra Court indicating that Tagoe was suppose to pay them an amount of money but has refused.
Tagoe however decided for a DNA test, the result of which proved he was not the father.
“I was very sure that this boy was not mine but my mum had gagged me. We were young when I was playing ‘Pilolo’ with the girl. We were just standing and I had sex with her. I didn’t even ejaculate but her family came home later to say the girl is pregnant for me”.
”The court asked me if I can sue them for damages but I have left everything to God. Everything I gave to the child, I won’t take it back. He deserves it, not the mother”.
“The most important thing is that, now I am free”.
- Congrats!! Timaya And Baby Mama Tama Welcome Son Emmanuel In The US (Photos)
- See The Disturbing Pose Of This Little Girl For A Selfie (Photo)
- Am Pregnant For My Son, I Love, I Will Marry Him Because I Spent Money To Train Him In School – Mother Reveals
- Congrats! Footballer Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Welcome Their First Child (Photo)
- Types Of Family Traits That Exits
- Murdered American Rapper Xxxtentacion’s Mother Reveals He Had A Baby On The Way Before His Death
- Is Linda Ikeji Pregnant? See Her Baby Bump.. But Who Is Her Husband (Photos)