China has experienced one of the highest rates of urbanization in the past decades, and therefore its urban population is projected to reach one billion by 2030. Similarly, the number of cities in China with a population greater than one million inhabitants is expected to increased to 221 by 2025.
A significant part of this urban population will include migrants, and Chinese cities are now faced with the challenge of managing large populations.
Chinese Cities with More Than 5 Million People
- BEWARE! Chinese Drugs Containing Human Remains, HBV In Circulation
- 3 South East Cities In Nigeria On The List Of Most Polluted Cities In The World.. See Here
- Zambian Student, Chrispine Mwale Killed By Chinese Nationals For Dating A Chinese Woman (Photos/Video)
- Ugandan Minister Violently Attacked By Chinese Investors (Photos/Video)
- Mysterious Fish That Looks Like A Bird Goes Viral ”Bird Fish” (Photos)
- China Begins Shutting Down Churches, Burning Bibles (Photos/Video)
- ”Prepare For Flood” – NIHSA Warns, Reveals States With High Risk Of Flooding In Nigeria 2018