Tanzanian actress Wema Sepetu has opened up about a trait she likes in a man.
While attending her manager Neema Ndepanya’s birthday celebrations in Salasala, Dar es Salam, Wema told Ijumaa Wikienda that she likes a man who would beat her up once in a while when she’s on the wrong.
“Napenda mwanaume anipe kipigo kidogo siyo mwanaume mnaishi miaka yote, halafu hata kukupiga kofi kidogo hakupigi,” (I like a man who beats me up occasionally, not one I’d to spend several years with without hitting me, even just a slap) she said before breaking into laughter.
- Woman Beaten Black And Blue By Her Sex Maniac Husband For Refusing Him Sex
- Popular Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo To Wed This Saturday (See His Wife To Be)
- After Many Years Of Speculations.. Ex Super Falcons Star, Chichi Igbo Has Come Out As A Lesbian (Photos)
- Mavin Records Turns 6
- Manya!! Wizkid Takes Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos)
- REVEALED: Why Frank Edoho Was Dropped As Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Host
- Oh No! Popular Tanzanian Actor, Amri Athuman aka Mzee Majuto Is Dead