Many people are feared dead following a gas explosion in Sandaji filling station in Lafia, Nasarawa state on Monday.
According to eyewitnesses reports, the incident was caused by the impatience of a bike rider who defied a road block after a gas leakage.
It was gathered that the leakage was from a gas truck offloading its content and all vehicles, bikes and passersby were stop from passing through the road.
However, an impatient bike man outsmarted the fire service/security personnel. But while passing through, the bike ignited fire which killed many….
- More Pictures from the Fire Outbreak Near Heathrow Airport London This Evening
- HAPPENING NOW!! Tanker Explosion Wreaks Havoc In Festac, Lagos… Many Cars Burnt Down
- BREAKING: Gas Explosion In A Mobile Filling State Opposite Ekololu In Lagos
- 8 People Burnt Alive In Fuel Tanker Explosion As Driver Was Chased By Soldiers (Photos)
- BREAKING: Humans Burnt To Ashes As Fuel Tanker Catches Fire At Otedola Roundabout, Lagos
- BREAKING: Fire Outbreak At UBA House In Victoria Island, Lagos [Photos/Video]
- Breaking News: Fire outbreak around the Ecobank head office in Victoria Island, Lagos After diesel tanker Explosion (Photos)