Mild tremors were felt in Delhi and the National Capital Region on Sunday afternoon following a Magnitude 3.8 earthquake struck Haryana’s Jhajjar district, the Indian Meteorological Department said. The earthquake struck at about 4:37 pm, at a depth of 10 km, the IMD said.
Social media users reported feeling the tremors.
There was #earthquake I just felt it in Mahavir Enclave Delhi.
- Earthquake In Delhi Current News Today 2018
- Earthquake in Delhi Today Just Now
- 4 Causes Of Earthquakes In South Africa
- Breaking News: Earthquake In Uganda Felt Hours Ago (See Pictures)
- ”Your Mugabe Will Surely Resign”- Checkout The Viral Church Programme Poster That Has Got Many People Talking
- Nigerian Man Buries His Dad Inside A N32M BMW Car (Photos)
- 14yr-Old Iraqi Boy, Ahmad Majed Mutairi Murdered Because He Looks Like A Woman, Video Goes Viral