Nigerian barbie, Bobrisky, has been denied entry into the U.K, where he is scheduled to have a Meet and Greet event this night.
According to reports, he is currently being held at a detention camp near the Heathrow airport in London and will be put on a return flight to Lagos by 10pm tonight, to arrive Nigeria by 5a.m tomorrow, ceteris paribus.
It was gathered that he was denied entry because his visa doesn’t permit him to work in the U.K, as he is in the country to make money via the event. He was also said to be in possession of some creams he intended to sell.
- Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2017 Live Updates 15th September #MBGN
- Celebrity Big Brother House Randy As Ex-housemate Paul Danan Orders Sarah Harding And Jemma Lucy To Kiss Each Other (Photos)
- I Was Not Deported! I Was Asked To Go Get The Right Visa – Bobrisky
- Rapper Young Thug Arrested At LA Album Event For Concealing Firearm Inside His Car
- Kupe Boys Are In Nigeria (See Photos)
- “Am A Married Man Now” – Banky W Blasts Female Fan Who Tries To Caressing His Joystick
- Who Will Be The Next Beauty Queen In Nigeria? MBGN 2017