AFCON Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Seychelles Live Streaming, Commentaries, Updates, Live Scores & Results
The 32nd edition of African Cup of Nations (AFCON) is scheduled to be hosted by Cameroon in June and July 2019 as agreed in CAF executive meeting on 20th of July, 2017. The tournament is expected to host 24 teams unlike before when 16 teams fight for a place on the qualified list.
The fight for a slot on the 24 teams lists through qualification games by forty-eight (48) Africa Nations resume from Saturday, 8 September 2018; except Chad which was banned after withdrawing from the competition in 2017 on financial grounds. One of the important qualifier matches will be between Seychelles and Nigeria ― the least populated country in Africa (94,228) Vs the most populated country in Africa (190, 886,311)
Seychelles Vs Nigeria
These two opponents in Group E have never played against each other before, making their match epochal and need to watch for all. CAF appointed Kenya referee, David Omweno who was among the two referees suspended for 3-month in 2016. The two countries need the match to have a better chance to qualify. Nigeria stands 3rd in the group after losing its last match to South Africa (0-2); Seychelles 4th (last) after losing its first match to Libya (5-1).
AFCON Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Seychelles Live Streaming, Commentaries, Updates, Live Scores & Results (1.PM)
Reload This Page Here To Get The Latest Updates
- AFCON Qualifiers: When Is Nigeria Vs South Africa Match Time/Kickoff Time, Dates, Stadium, TV Channels
- Nigeria Vs Liberia Live Streaming, Scores, Results, Commentaries 11/09/2018
- World Cup Qualifier Match Today Between Uganda Vs Ghana, Match Time,Live Scores And Livestreaming Online
- World Cup Qualifier Match Between Nigeria Vs Zambia Today, Watch Livestreaming Online
- CONFIRMED: Retired Goalkeeper, Carl Ikeme To Join Super Eagles In October
- Why Mikel Obi Will Not Play At The Nigeria Vs Libya In 2019 Afcon Qualifiers Match
- AFCON Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Libya Live Streaming, Live Scores, Results, Updates, Commentaries, Highlights – 13/10/2018