BBC presenter Rachael Bland‘s ‘crushed’ husband today paid tribute to her after she died aged 40 following an inspirational two-year public battle with cancer.
The mother-of-one, who had triple negative breast cancer, moved thousands of people who hailed her bravery and dignity as she fought terminal illness.
This morning, a post on Bland’s Twitter account from her family said: ‘Our beautiful, courageous Rachael died peacefully this morning surrounded by her close family.
On Monday she told the world she only had days to live and announced the heartbreaking final arrangements made for her family as she bravely faced death.
- Jealous Lover Releases Naked Pictures Of His Ex Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV
- Sad End!! 15 Year Old Nigerian Girl Kills Self Because Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her (Photos)
- Is Former Olympic High Jump Medallist, Germaine Mason Really Dead? – Find Out Here
- How Former Olympic High Jump Medallist, Germaine Mason Died
- So Sad!! Cameroonian Family Of 8 Dies In Their Sleep In Cross River Stet
- Shocking!! Husband And Wife Dies The Same Month In Anambra And Nigerian Are Reacting (SEE PHOTOS)
- So Sad!! Female Soldier Dies In Fatal Accident On Her Way To Buy Things For Her Birthday In Port Harcourt (Photos)