The Latin American Music Awards is a yearly American music award that is presented by Telemundo. It is the Spanish-language counterpart of the American Music Awards produced by the Dick Clark Productions.
The event was first became an event in 2015,most awards Enrique Iglesias awarded for Outstanding achievements for artists in the Latin music industry and most nominations Enrique Iglesias and Nicky Jam.
Highlights Of The Show For This Year’s 2018 Latin American Music Awards
Rub elbows with the stars at The 2018 Latin American Music Awards in Los Angeles! You and a guest will receive red carpet treatment while attending one of America’s most prestigious music events of the year.
This one of a kind experience includes:
- 2 tickets to The 2018 Latin American Music Awards in Los Angeles.
- Transportation from your hotel to the red carpet in a limousine with complimentary champagne.
- You will walk the red carpet with “A-List” celebs
- A meet and greet with the hosts
- Plus 2 tickets to the exclusive Latin AMA After Party!!
The Latin AMAs (American Music Awards) is a Dick Clark Productions franchise for NBC/Telemundo.
- Participant must be at least 21 years or older.
- Valid for 2 people.
- Length of meet and greet: A few minutes with photo opportunity.
- Meet and greet is subject to availability of the artists.
- Meet and greet will most likely take place immediately following event.
- The winner may take a photo.
- The winner can take something small to be signed.
- Limo travel is provided to and from the event.
- Event does not include airfare or overnight stay.
- Date of the Latin AMAs to be announced.
Watch Camila Cabello Video Below
- None Found