A Nigerian-run missionary school in Thika, Caritas Mariana Secondary School, has been closed by education authorities over allegations of sexual abuse, indiscipline and devil worshiping.
Thika Sub-County Director of Education Ronald Mbogo is said to have received an anonymous letter with the said allegations against the school.
Mbogo said that they carried out their own investigations and established that 5 of the allegations against Caritas Mariana Secondary School were true and very serious.
He recommended immediate closure of the school and promised to help allocate the 72 students from the institution, including 10 KCSE candidates to other schools.
The school is run by a Nigerian mission led by Father Bertrand Maria Nwachukwu. The cleric is now being accused of sexual harassment, extreme religious practices and hiring of unregistered teachers.
Parents in the school are calling foul play as they say that no student has reported anything against the school. They accuse the education officials of using the malicious allegations in order to grab the land owned by the school
- DC-area Restaurant & Bar Manager Forced Three Women To Have S*x Act in exchange for Hours Of Shift
- Father Hands Over His Yahoo-Yahoo Son To EFCC (Photo)
- Nigerian Secondary School Girls Caught Dancing One Corner Dance In A ‘Seductive’ And ‘Booty’ Level In Their Classroom (Watch Video)
- Fatal Accident Leaves 22 Secondary School Students & Teachers Dead On Their Way To Kano For Excursion (Photos)
- 13yr-Old Boy Body Decay’s After A Nigerian Military School Nurse Administers Wrong Medicine To Him In School (Graphic Photos)
- Afolabi Omotoyosi, JSS 3 Student Cult Leader Arrested In Mushin, Lagos State (Photo)
- Tears As Monica Kimani Is Buried Today (See Pictures)