Salisu Yusuf, Super Eagles coach, has been banned from all football-related activities for a year.This is after the ethics committee of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) found Salisu guilty of receiving “cash gift” to field certain players at the 2017 WAFU Cup of Nations.
He was also promised 15% of the players’ contract fee if they are signed by a foreign club.
The video clip of the alleged transaction, which was made public by BBC African Eye on July 24, showed the coach receiving the sum of $1000 from undercover reporters.
- Finally CAF Increases AFCON (africa Cup Of Nation) From 16 Teams To 24…Takes Effect By 2019
- It’s Official!! Former Super Eagles Captain, Sunday Oliseh Finally Resigns As Fortuna Sittard’s Chief Coach
- Meet Ernesto Valverde, The New FC Barcelona Coach (Photos)
- BREAKING: Fellaini Signs New Contract At Manchester United Until June 2020
- BREAKING: Nigerian Footballer, Taiwo Awoniyi Signs A New Long-Term Contract With Liverpool FC
- Watch Video Of Aresnal Coach, Arsene Wenger Congratulating Nigeria Over World Cup Qualification
- Who Is The Coach Of Morocco?