Lil Pump claims he violated his probation and has to serve a few months in jail. FREE THE POLITICAL PRISONER LIL PUMP.
The 18-year-old rapper made this statement to his fans via in his Instagram page, he said he’s “gotta go in and do a couple months” after violating his probation. Lil Pump was arrested in Miami last month for driving without a license. Police also said the license plate on Lil Pump’s Rolls-Royce belonged to a Mini Cooper.
Speaking to fans on Instagram, Lil Pump said his arrest in Miami violated his probation in California, “so I gotta go in and do a couple months.” Lil Pump was previously arrested for a firing a gun in his California home and lying to police.
Lil Pump doesn’t expect his impending prison stint to derail his music career. “I got some crazy ass shit dropping while I’m in there,” he told fans. Presumambly, that includes the release of his debut album, Harverd Dropout, which he recently announced would see release on September 14th.
- Who Is Dedrick D Williams? XXXTentacion Alleged Killer, Who Is His Tattoo Artist Arrested (VIDEO)
- Oh No! Nigerian Singer Dammy Krane Arrested In Miami For Alleged Theft, Credit Card Fraud & Forgery (DETAILS)
- Lil Pump Strips Down, Performs In His Underwear In Germany [VIDEO]
- Very Soon Nigeria Will Return To Democracy – Kemi Olunloyo Speaks From Prison
- Why Was Offset Arrested
- See Hot Pictures Former Miss Bum Bum Suzy Cortez Shared Online To Prove She Still Got It
- Cassie and Diddy Reportedly Split After Dating For 11 Years