There is this rumor going online that the late legendary soul musician Aretha Franklin’s burial casket is made of gold.
According reports from a reliable sources the rumor that the burial casket is made of gold is a complete lie and this source has revealed that the casket is made of Bronze.
The sources said that “The four-day send-off for Aretha Franklin has begun with the arrival of her solid bronze casket from Swanson Funeral Home.
Hundreds of fans lined up to pay their respects to the Queen of Soul at today’s public visitation, which opened at 9 a.m. at the Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History.
Earlier this morning, the hearse with Franklin pulled up, giving the public its first look at the casket Franklin is resting in. It’s a solid bronze Promethean casket with a 24-karat gold plate, Swanson Funeral Home confirmed on Tuesday.
The interior is finished with champagne velvet. Franklin’s title, “Queen of Soul,” and her name “Aretha Franklin” are embroidered in the casket with gold metallic thread.
Singers James Brown and Michael Jackson also were buried in Promethean coffins.
- Checkout This Pictures From Aretha Frankin Burial As Her Corpse Arrives In Golden Casket
- JUST IN: Aretha Franklin Passes Away (See What Killed Her)
- Slain American Rapper, Xxxtentacion To Have An Open Casket Funeral With 20k Fans
- See Viral Pictures Of A Man Buried In A Star Beer Bottle Casket, Is He A Drunkard ?
- Millionaire Buried With $2m Worth Of Jewelries, Timberland (Photos)
- Photos From Billy Graham’s Body Home Journey From North Carolina Mountains To His Hometown Of Charlotte
- Who Is Nicola Siyo? Meet Nicola, Ubi Franklin’s 3rd Baby Mama Pregnant For Him (Photos)