Checkout The longest pedestrian bridge in sub-Saharan Africa. AKA bridge of confusion.
The bridge is located in Abeokuta, Ogun State. The bridge is in Panseke adigbe.
If you can cross this bridge without missing turn, You are in full control of your destiny.
- Pictures Of The Longest Flyover In West Africa Located In Nigeria
- Ikire Pedestrain Bridge In Osun Collapses (Photo)
- Pictures From The Scene Of The Accident Where A Truck Fell Of Ojuelegba Bridge, Killing 2 & Injuring Many
- See Viral Picture Of A Student Tied To Cross And Flogged For Lateness To School
- Miracle! See How Passengers Almost Fell Into A River After Bus Tragedy On Edo Bridge (Photos)
- Who Is Mehmet Özyürek? Meet The Man With The Longest Nose In The World (Photos)
- Another Death Trap In Onitsha: This Pedestrian Bridge Near Upper Iweka In Onitsha Has Become A Death Trap Waiting (Photos)