A final year Building Technology student of the Federal Polytechnic, Ede, Osun State, was, today, lynched for using his car to kill at least five people, including some Post UTME students.
According to report, the deceased, identified as Fisayo, said to be a yahoo boy, was driving recklessly with two other friends, when they first hit someone at Akoda, then, while being chased, they hit another person at Eleha, Bepo.
While still fleeing, they rammed into a bike rider with his passengers at Orita Oloki, where they were eventually tracked down and Fisayo was beaten to death, as his friends fled.
Many people said the occupants of the car were drunk or high on drugs due to the amount of drugs retrieved from their car, which was later destroyed by the angry mob. Fisayo allegedly wrote his final exam as an undergraduate, just last week.
- Sad!! Okada Man Cut Into 2 In A Fatal Accident In Kebbi State (Graphic Photos)
- Breaking! Gas Explosion In Nasarawa State, Many Dead (Graphic Pictures)
- Ghastly Motor Accident In Nkawkaw Ghana Kills 10 People After A Yutong Bus Rammed Into Incoming Vehicle
- Fuel Explosion Burns 6 To Death In Kano State (Photos)
- See How Truck Ran Over Okada Man In Onitsha And Killed Him At The Spot (Photos)
- A Facebook User Chose Take Selfie At Accident Scene That Killed Driver & Others (Photos)
- Drug Abuse: Mum Records Her Daughter Dying To Teach Everyone A Lesson (VIDEO)