Garba Shehu, Senior Special Assistant to President Buhari on Media and Publicity has said the presidency is investigating the leaked audio linked to Leah Sharibu, currently in circulation.
Leah Sharibu is currently the only Dapchi girl still in the custody of Boko Haram and according to Shehu, the president is determined not to rest until all the girls are freed, just as he noted that “in dealing with terrorists, nothing is too trivial”.
“We are aware of the audio in circulation concerning the unfortunate situation of our daughter, Leah Sharibu. In dealing with terrorists, nothing is too trivial. The secret service is analyzing the voice. Our reaction will follow the outcome of the investigation. For President Buhari, nothing will be spared in bringing all our girls home. He will not rest until all of them are freed” he tweeted.
- DOCUMENT: See Leah Sharibu’s Excellent Results In Her Report Card (Photo)
- Leah Sharibu Mother Reveals The Month Boko Haram Are Planing To Kill Her Daughter
- See Why This Woman Knelt And Cried Before President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos)
- Jonathan’s Government Stole All The Money Available Using Boko Haram & Chibok Girls As Pre-test – Garba Shehu
- Remaining Chibok Girls Will Be Released – Aisha Buhari
- Breaking: Presidency Confirms Release Of Abducted Dapchi Girls
- How We Swapped 82 Chibok Girls With 2 Top Boko Haram Commanders – Buhari