On Sunday, president Muhammadu Buhari declared open the 58th Annual General Conference of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) in Abuja, the nation’s capital. The president received a ‘Sai Baba’ farewell from the lawyers when he was leaving International Conference Centre (ICC), after declaring open the event.
The lawyers hailed the president who was surrounded by his aides as he made his movement.
At the event, the President called on lawyers across the country to sustain the integrity of Nigeria’s judicial system.
President Buhari urged the legal practitioners to ensure they work for the peaceful coexistence of the citizens, especially as the nation prepares for the 2019 general elections.
He also asked them to join forces with the government in tackling the security challenges facing the nation, stressing that those practicing the law can only enjoy doing so when the country is at peace.
Watch Video Below;
- Biafra: Aisha Buhari, Okorocha’s Wife & Igbo Women Said No To Nnamdi Kanu’s Agitation In Owerri Today
- Catholic Bishops Ask Buhari To Resign, Ask Nigerians To Defend Themselves
- There Can Be No Division In Nigeria, We Must Be United – Osinbajo
- ”Stop Mocking Us” – Lai Mohammed Begs Media
- Buhari Is The Only Man The World See When They Look At Nigeria – Governor Bello
- With Abubakar’s Appointment, “All” Nigeria’s Security Chiefs Are Northerners – Fayose
- Buhari Must Step Aside To Save Nigeria – Fayose