Nollywood Actress Uduak Akrah dies after slipping in bathroom
Her colleagues confirmed this on the social media, saying she died on Saturday, following injuries sustained from a fatal fall in the bathroom.
“I just heard from someone close to her and her family in Abuja. She suffered complications in the past few months from a nasty fall in the bathroom,” said filmmaker Charles Novia.
The actress who is based in Abuja was said to have been ill from the accident for some time, and was eventually brought to the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) where she was pronounced dead on arrival.
Described by colleagues as a versatile entertainer both on screen and on stage, Uduak, a graduate of Creative Art from the University of Lagos, was also an event planner and singer.
“Fantastic actress on stage and screen… An Akokite, calm and gentle, may her soul rest perfectly in peace,” said Iyen Agbonifo.
She is known for films like ‘Emotional Crack’ and ‘Bafana Bafana’.
- Apply For Ongoing Job Recruitment At Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi
- Breaking: Fire Guts Hostel At LUTH
- 2017 Job Vacancies At Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Teaching Hospital (2 Position)
- See The Shocking Entrance To Lagos University Teaching Hospital [Photo]
- Nigeria Economy Is Dead Both Medically – Sick Man Uses Standing Fan After Hospital Runs Out Of Oxygen In Benue
- See How Angry Hawkers Stoned A Kai Official To Death In Lagos
- See The Pictures Of Tagbo The Man Actress Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running