Notting Hill Carnival was again awash with eccentric outfits as the world’s biggest street festival kicked on for its second and final day.
The streets of west London were packed with people strutting their stuff in sequinned Caribbean costumes enjoying the music and street food.
Bank Holiday Monday marks the main parade day, with scores of scantily-clad performers adorned in glitter and feathers marching down the roads.
See more photos below:
- 2018 Public Holidays In Nigeria (Jan – December)
- Kelvynboy ft Kwesi Arthur – Holiday
- Unizik 2018/2019 Post UME Cutoff For Various Departments
- BREAKING: CBN Takes Over Skye Bank Of Nigeria
- Actress Lindsay Lohan flashes Her Flat Boobs in swimsuit
- See USSD Codes Of Different Banks In Nigeria [FULL LIST]
- See Car Loaded With Bombs Parked In Front Of Diamond Bank In Jos (Photos)