Forty-eight senators have signed an agreement to forestall any impeachment process against Senate President, Bukola Saraki and his Deputy, Ike Ekweremadu.
This followed the seige at the National Assembly on Tuesday.
However, Senator Ben Bruce has revealed plans to move against those he called “anti-democratic” agents.
He said this while condemning the invasion of the National Assembly by security agencies.
The lawmaker vowed that he and his collagues (pro-Saraki Senators), would report President Muhamadu Buhari, Department of State Services (DSS), the Nigeria Police, among others to the international community.
See list below:
- Pictures Of Masked Security Operatives At The National Assembly Complex
- JUST IN: Protesters Storms Main Entrance Of The National Assembly, Demands Resignation Of Saraki & Dogara
- HAPPENING NOW! Ike Ekweremadu’s House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja (Photos)
- Breaking: President Buhari To Receive The 2018 Budget Tomorrow – Saraki
- 12 Resolutions Made By The National Assembly After Marathon Meeting [LIST]
- Biafra: What Nnamdi Kanu Discussed With South East Senators
- Breaking News: Saraki’s Fate, APC Senators May Unseat Him Today