The muscled man who is said to be the strongest man in Nigeria, has revealed his “secret”.
Oluwatofunmi Fadesire represented Nigeria at the 2018 edition bodybuilding competition, The World’s Strongest Man (WSM). He was the country’s flag bearer at the competition.
Oluwatofunmi popularly known ‘Olu Strong’, who works as a bodyguard for high profile individuals in Nigeria, took to his social media page (Instagram) to say that pounded yam and Egusi soup is the secret.
He shared a picture of him working out with the caption; Pounded Yam And egusi soup is the Secret.
Born of the August 18, 1988 Tofunmi revealed that he fell in love with the strongman competition at an early age.
His weight is estimated at 123 kilogrammes and his height is at 181cm, 5feet 11 inches.
Born and raised in Lagos, he attended Maryland secondary school for his early education and obtained a diploma in security from the University of Lagos.
See Photos Below..
- How To Cook Egusi Soup (Ofe Egusi) – See The Easy & Fastest Way To Do It
- How To Make Egusi Soup With Ugwu Or Ugu
- Nigerian Cooks Soup With 1000 Naira and Still Have N30 Change (Photos)
- Make Una Oder Egusi, Pounded Yam & Goat Meat Join The Arrest – Psquare’s Peter Okoye Blasts APC
- Most Popular Nigerian Dishes That Will Make You Beg For More
- Strongman – Still That NI99a EP
- Strongman – Charcoal (Mp3 Download) Audio