Kenyan notorious female gangstar identified as Madam Linar Mmbone has defied orders fired by Hessy wa Dandora, a faceless Kenyan police officer renowned for warning criminals on Facebook before he photographs them dead.
In a recent social media post, Hessy Wa Dandora warned Madam Linar to surrender in peace and bring back the police property (rifles), if not, things will turn hotter to her.
“Whether your account is deactivated or not, you have less than few hours to surrender to the nearest police station ….., I know your friends are here, sympathisers are also here watching, human rights activists are also here as the witnesses. Staki baadae iwe ati Hesy sijui nini,…. U now have time to assist this lady bring back our property before things get hotter! Ni hayo 2,” posted Hessy on Dandora Crime Free.
However, it seems Linar aint afraid of death by a bullet as Hessy has been doing to the others he has warned before. The young gangster refused to heed Hessy’s warning to surrender but just took to social media to parade 16 guns, before calling upon her gang members to pick up the guns and stage more crimes.
“Brayo, Stevoh, Ndero, Omwani pamoja tuko tayari kazi iendelee,” She wrote on her social media page.
- Hmm! Claire Mwaniki, Kenyan Female Notorious Robber Shot Dead In A Gun Battle With Policemen (Photos)
- Right Back Khalid Lyrics
- Strange!! Thief Surrenders Himself To Police After Stolen Bag Refused To Leave His Head (Photos)
- AKA Popular South African Rapper Plans To Quit Instagram Because It Destroys People
- Kenyan Socialite Vera Sidika Shows Off Her Bae’s $46,000 Rolex Watch… (Photo)
- OMG!! Randy Kenya Man Releases Pictures Of His S*x Escapades With Another Woman On The Internet (Photos)
- 2019 Just About To Start For Me – Tiwa Savage Says As Returns To Back After A Short Break