Glo Introduces ”Ogasim” – 500 Naira – 1.8 GB, 1000 Naira – 3.6 GB Of Data
Nigeria’s first indigenous telecommunications network, Globacom, on Wednesday introduced 125 per cent free data for all subscribers to mark its 15th anniversary.
Unveiling the product, named ‘Ogasim’, Glo Regional Chief Marketing Officer, Ashok Isran, said customers would be getting 125 per cent free data for every subscription for the next four months.
“It is the master of all Sims in the country today.
“The value to be delivered and derived from Ogasim could either be gifted or shared as deemed fit by the subscriber, so it is very flexible product.
According to him, Globacom is the only operator with a submarine cable global which links Europe and America, delivering much faster connectivity services to its various telecoms customers.
Glo Head of Prepaid Activation, Ekene Okonkwo, said that what was most important to the customers was data, adding that the bonus was also applicable to old Sims.
“If you are already in the network and not using data, now is the time; all you need to do is dial *777# to activate.
“For every #500 you get 1.8 GB, #1000 you get 3.6 GB data and so on.
“This is done to empower Nigerians who are craving to be connected,” Okonkwo said.
The News Agency of Nigeria reports that Globacom was launched in Nigeria on Aug. 17, 2003. (NAN)
- Here Are Complete Full List Of Glo Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices 2017
- Glo Free Data Day September 28, 2017 – See How To Get Qualified For This Offer
- Hot! MTN Is Giving Out Free 750mb Data + 120 Minutes Of Free Call – Check Now!
- Double Data: How To Get Airtel 5.5gb Data For N1500 And 7gb Data For N2000
- Full List Of Airtel Daily, Weekly, Monthly & Unlimited Data Bundle Plans, Their Subscription Codes & Price
- Glo Jollification Data Awoof! See How To Get 5.2GB Data for N100 Or 10.4GB Data for N200 On Glo
- Airtel Nigeria Data Plans & Subscription Codes For Android Phones, Laptops…. (January 2018 Edition)