Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
The Federal Government has declared Tuesday, Aug. 21, and Wednesday, Aug. 22 as public holidays to celebrate the 2018 Eid-el-Kabir.
The Minister of Interior, Retired Lt.-Gen. Abdulrahman Dambazau, made the declaration on Thursday in Abuja in a statement issued by Dr Mohammed Umar, the Permanent Secretary of the ministry.
While wishing Nigerians a happy Eid-el-Kabir celebration, Dambazau enjoined the citizens to use the period to embrace the virtues of love and sacrifice for the unity and development of the country.
He urged Nigerians both at home and abroad to support the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari in its determination to foster a peaceful and united Nigeria.
- Is Monday October 2 2017 Public Holiday In Nigeria? FG Declares Public Holiday for 57th Independence Anniversary… Details
- Did Federal Government Declare Public Holidays On Friday & Monday? Eid-el-Kabir.. Is Their Public Holidays In Nigeria 2017 – See Here
- Tuesday 20th November 2018 Is Public Holiday In Nigeria [See Why]
- We Must Learn To See Ourselves As Brothers & Sisters – Buhari Tells Nigerians
- I Will Sacrifice The Last Drop Of My Blood To Ensure Igbos Are Protected In The North – Emir Of Kastina Declares