Popular Comedian, Seyi Law who bought a house to celebrate his 35th birthday has finally moved into his new house as he shows off the interior decoration and shares his huge testimony.
“God is my rock and my refuge whom shall I fear. Our testimony is huge and no man can share in the glory of what God did, is doing and is going to do. Tears of Joy filled my eyes and my mouth is in awe of God’s faithfulness. All the people and brand that I have worked for seem to have abandoned me this year. I travelled out of Nigeria for my shows, had a great show but lost a lot of money. My heart raced, my home was shaky, but I kept faith. I contemplated stopping my shows and selling some of our lands, but you know God reminded me of the word He gave me in November, 2017. In May, just about a month to buying this house, I had just N63k in my account, having invested in my shows and by my 35th Birthday on the 22nd June, 2018, God did what only him could have done. If your heart is in a troubled place, there is a God who is Jehovah Shalom. He knows and if you can trust him, he will do exceedingly and abundantly more than you can ever imagine. Your help is in God and not man, for Him alone can and will speak to the hearts of the men that he has chosen for you. Trust in Him alone.
Praise God for me
- Ego – Trust
- Wow!! Oscar winner and Big Little Lies Star “Nikole Kidman” appears in a Sexy Cover for Stellar Magazine’s 1 year Anniversary, Shows Off Huge Boobs (Photo)
- Kcee Celebrate’s His Birthday With Eye Popping Pictures
- Another Lai Mohammed! Nigerians Blasts Wizkid For Saying He Does Free/Cheap Shows In Nigeria
- Checkout Photos From Rochas Okorocha’s 56th Birthday Celebration
- Shatta Wale -Testimony Lyrics
- Shatta Wale – Testimony MP3