90 Day Fiance Nigeria – 90 Days Fiance Before The 90 Days (S2 E3 PART 2) – Angela & Micheal
Without a doubt, Angela Deem and Michael Ilesanmi will be one of the most talked about couples this season, all thanks to their major age difference! Below, read all about this couple plus find out if they are still together today.
For starters, Angela is a 52-yr-old grandmother of six who hails from Hazlehurst, Georgia, while Michael is a 30-yr-old Nigerian native.
Michael reached out to Angelia via social media, and she apparently found his confidence attractive which led to a connection for these two crazy kids. While the TLC series will follow Angela as she heads to Nigeria to visit Michael for the first time, her friends and family are a bit more on the skeptical side, and aren’t shy about letting her know that they have doubts about this relationship.
When it comes to the couple’s relationship status now, well that is a bit more confusing. It appears they are still together as just six days ago, on July 29, Michael posted, “Angel send me the pics pls 😍😍” under a photo of Angela on her personal Facebook page.
Angela however responded to him: “Michael get off my pg.”
90 Days Fiance Before The 90 Days (S2 E3 PART 2)
- Meet Michael Uzoma Michael, the founder of Uzomedia
- Nigerian Comedian, Omini The Great Compares Toke Makinwa’s Facial Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson (Photos/Video)
- Fight For Former Vision Group Writer Angela Ketemu’s Baby Is On, Who Will Win ?
- Micheal Essien Is My Son – Jose Mourinho
- 72 year old Grandmother of six children Angela and her 27 year old Nigerian husband are Now in tears – Find Out Why (Photos)
- REVEALED: How I Meet My Nigerian Husband On Facebook – 72yr-Old Grandmother, Angela Nwachukwu Finally Opens Up
- My Old High School Friend Wants Me To Have Sex With Her – Nigeria Man Shares Online His Feelings