On Sunday, president Muhammadu Buhari declared open the 58th Annual General Conference of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) in Abuja, the nation’s capital. The president received a ‘Sai Baba’ farewell from the lawyers when he was leaving International Conference Centre (ICC), after declaring open the event.
The lawyers hailed the president who was surrounded by his aides as he made his movement.
At the event, the President called on lawyers across the country to sustain the integrity of Nigeria’s judicial system.
President Buhari urged the legal practitioners to ensure they work for the peaceful coexistence of the citizens, especially as the nation prepares for the 2019 general elections.
He also asked them to join forces with the government in tackling the security challenges facing the nation, stressing that those practicing the law can only enjoy doing so when the country is at peace.
Watch Video Below;
- Buhari leads Ramadan Tafsir Session At The State house, Abuja (Photos)
- “I Stand With Buhari” Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria
- 2017 Democracy Day: FG Declares Public Holiday On Monday May 29
- Free Goat Meat Sharing Hits Gombe As Nigerians Celebrates Buhari’s Return (Photos)
- Is Today 29th May Public Holiday In Nigeria – (FIND OUT HERE)
- One Of The President Buhari Most Resign Or Resume Office Protesters Shot By The Police In Abuja (Photos/Video)
- Rumour Again? Is Buhari Dead Or Alive – (Find Out Here)