Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Security agencies are reportedly laying siege on the homes of Senate President Bukola Saraki and Deputy Senate President Ike Ekweremadu in Abuja. A political activist, Prince Henry Nwazuruahu Shield, did a live video as he was prevented from entering the street of the deputy senate president.
According to media reports, the move is said to be an apparent ploy to prevent them from making it to the National Assembly today because of an alleged plan by many lawmakers to decamp en masse from the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).
Mr Saraki was summoned to appear at police department for further investigation into alleged killings in Kwara State at 8:00 a.m. today. It remained unclear why the police blocked his residence at dawn.
Mr Ekweremadu had no prior police invitation.
The planned cross carpeting, if allowed to take place, would render the APC a minority party before the end of Tuesday, a fact attested to by the Peoples Democratic Party leader in the House of Representatives on Monday.
- Breaking News: Saraki’s Fate, APC Senators May Unseat Him Today
- See The Moment Senate President, Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (VIDEO)
- See The Face Of The Thug Who Broke Into Ike Ekweremadu’s Bedroom In Abuja (Photo)
- Will Senate President Saraki be Impeached Today? (Details)
- Names Of Senators Who Signed Agreement Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Removal [Full List]
- Breaking News: DSS, EFCC operatives Storms Ekweremadu’s Abuja residence (DETAILS)
- See The Letter Deputy Senate President Ike Ekweremadu Received From EFCC Today (Photo)
- Breaking News: Senate President Bukola Saraki’s House Blocked By Security Officials (See Photos & Videos)
- President Buhari Meets With Senate Leaders In Aso Villa (Photos)
- Breaking News: Senate Plenary Adjourned Till September 2018