Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
The Senate has adjourned it’s plenary for two months.The adjournment follows recent attacks on the leadership of the Senate.
Senate President Bukola Saraki made the announcement on Tuesday.
The adjournment is part of the prayers of a motion on the siege on Mr Saraki and his deputy, Ike Ekweremadu.
The lawmakers are to reconvene on September 25.
First, the senators are to go on a 30 minutes break to enable them adopt the votes and proceedings if the day.
- HAPPENING NOW! Ike Ekweremadu’s House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja (Photos)
- See The Moment Senate President, Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (VIDEO)
- Names Of Senators Who Signed Agreement Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Removal [Full List]
- Nigeria Have No President & Vice President For Now! Drama As Senate Attempts To Declare Saraki Acting President
- Breaking News: Saraki’s Fate, APC Senators May Unseat Him Today
- Breaking News: DSS, EFCC operatives Storms Ekweremadu’s Abuja residence (DETAILS)
- You Can’t Use The Microphone – Senators Saraki And Akpabio Clash At The National Assembly
- President Buhari Meets With Senate Leaders In Aso Villa (Photos)
- Biafra: What Nnamdi Kanu Discussed With South East Senators
- Breaking News: Declare June 12 Result, Announce Abiola Winner – Senate To INEC