Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Adams Oshiomhole, has scolded his party members on their planned defection to the PDP and he said that there is no man of honor who will want to go back to his vomit.
Oshiomole’s comment comes amidst rumors of Saraki, Dino Melaye, Aminu Tambuwal and many other APC chieftains, planning to defect to the opposition party.
The party National Chairman said this when he spokes with state house correpsondents after having a meeting in the Presidential Villa, Abuja. Oshiomole also said he is in no way losing sleep over threats made by members of the Reformed-APC to leave the party.
“No, I am not losing sleep. I am sleeping very well. I still maintain that I don’t see any man of honour who with his eyes open left the PDP on the account of their gross mismanagement, abuse of the treasury and all of the crimes that the PDP committed; I don’t see them, whatever their irritations, that can be justifications, to return to that house. All we need to do is to play back their own tape about what the PDP represents and why they left. I still hold the view that you cannot vomit in the morning and convert it to lunch in the afternoon, if you have honour. That position still remains the same.
“Throughout the weekend and up till today (Monday), many of the national dailies reported different stories with the impression that I have not been sleeping within the last one week as a result of alleged midnight meetings with aggrieved party members, who they say I have been begging not to leave the party.
“In some of the reports, the insinuations even went as far as saying that I made juicy offers to the aggrieved party members in stopping them from defecting. While I will not be too direct in reacting to such reports here, I will only say though I have been meeting aggrieved party members over whatever injustices they felt the party or some chieftains of the party had done to them. I have not been having sleepless nights as being reported, and also I am not in any way jittery.
“Rapprochement move, as far as I am concerned, is not an act of cowardice but a desirous endeavour in making peace since you can’t decree peace but only work for it. So, in a nutshell, I am not ashamed of doing that as chairman of a great party. To those who the rapprochement moves are being directed to, we want them to appreciate that we are more or less trying to prevent them from making a blunder of dumping palm wine for kain kain (local gin).” he said
- Breaking News: Sheriff, Kashamu Loses Their Followers As They All Decamp To New Mega Party (Photos)
- Breaking News: New Party Emerges Out From PDP “Fresh PDP” From The Splinter Group In Abuja
- ”Accept My Sympathy For Losing Atiku” – Buhari Tells APC Chairman, Oyegun
- 2019: PDP Must Take Over From APC – Jonathan
- Dokposi Is Only Determined To Destroy APDA – Malam Mohammed Shittu
- New PDP Chairman Issues APC Quit Notice… Says It’s Not A Political Party
- Photos As PDP National Reconciliation Train Went To Oyo State Yesterday
- Only People Who Can Accept The Pain Of Rigging (Sorry Defeat) Should Participate In An Election – Oshiomhole
- Buhari Won The 2015 Election Not APC – Sheriff
- APC A Disaster To Nigerians – Lamido