Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
A girl who was believed to have died two years ago and was buried shocked her community yesterday as she returned to her parents’ home in the quiet Masala town in Ndola, Zambia.
The girl, whose name was given only as Winnie, reportedly died of an illness and her body was deposited in the morgue. She was later buried at Mitingo cemetery and her family came to live with the pain of the loss.
However, the community was left shocked yesterday when the same girl returned home. The girl told her family that it was a banana tree that was buried, not her.
Hundreds of residents gathered at the Central Police where the parents and the girl were kept as they waited for a DNA test to be authorized and conducted on the girl. The girl’s death certificate and birth certificate were also tendered to the police to assist in the investigation.
See Photos Below..
- OH!! Two Unfortunate Kids Found Dead In A Soakaway Pit In Kwara State (Graphic Photos)
- 42-yr-old Man Commits Suicide In His House In Akwa Ibom (Pictures)
- Explained: All You Need To Know About My Liberty Family Ponzi Scheme – Mylibertyfamily.net
- Nigerian Kills Self After Shooting His Wife And Daughter Dead In US (Photo)
- Shocking! Angry Youths Buries Armed Robber Alive In Ebonyi After Robbing & Killing A Businessman (Photo)