Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Michael Jackson’s Father Joe Jackson Hospitalized Down With Terminal Cancer
Joe Jackson, father of late pop legend Michael Jackson and living legend Janet Jackson, is in the hospital with terminal cancer.
According to our sources, family members have flocked to Joe’s bedside, as he has been battling cancer for a while and is now in the last stages.
His cancer is said to be untreatable, but our sources says they have no idea how long he has left.
- How Did Joe Jackson Die? How Many Kids Did Joe Jackson Have? Joe Jackson Dead Or Alive
- TEARS!! Checkout Pictures From Joe Jackson Funeral
- Was Michael Jackson Chemically Castrated?
- OMG! Actress Paris Jackson Strips Half N*ked.. Shows Off Her New Breast Tattoo (Photos)
- Nigerian Comedian, Omini The Great Compares Toke Makinwa’s Facial Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson (Photos/Video)
- Watch Micheal Jackson leaving Neverland Documentary
- Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Turns Micheal Jackson and Madonna for Halloween (Photos)
- Oh No! Nigerian Cancer Patient, Paul Arisa Is Dead (Photos)
- Kanye West’s Father Ray West Beats Cancer
- Breaking: Nollywood Actor And Musician Bongolipso Is Dead