Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Who is Kola Abiola? Abdul-Lateef Kola Abiola is the eldest & first son of the late business mogul, MKO Abiola who is as prominent as his father.
He is 56 years Old.
Kola Abiola is one of Nigeria’s low-key millionaires. He is largely regarded as being socially invisible and this stems from the low profile he has maintained over the years.
His net worth has never been successfully estimated given his extremely private life and business dealings.
His presence as a resident of Banana Island doesn’t come as a surprise.
The chunk of his wealth is believed to have been inherited from his father.
RELATED: Buhari Honours MKO Abiola
Kola’s Response About June 12
“June 12 gave Nigerians a voice, their votes counted. The election is recognised as the best in the country till today.
Every election after it has turned out worse than the previous one. I owe it to the people to preserve the gains of June 12.
I may not necessarily do it in elective capacity, but I intend to set up a platform that is ethnic and religion blind. That was what June 12 was about. Nigerians shunned ethnic and religious sentiments. I will set up a platform to bring back all those. After that, we see how things go.”
- June 12: Abiola’s Son Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Dad (Photos)
- M.K.O Abiola: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday
- Is There Public Holiday In Nigeria June 12 2017 – (Find Out Here)
- Breaking News: June 12 Will From Now Be Celebrated As Democracy Day – FG
- Biafra: Lack Of Vision In Governance Between 1999 & 2015 Has Fuelled The Revival Of Separatist Agitations In Nigeria – Tinubu
- Is June 12 A Public Holiday In Nigeria – Find Out Here!!
- Ekiti: Nigerian Man Destroys His Voters Card, Says 2019 Votes Will Not Be Counted (Photos)
- Hashim Olawepo Biography, Profile, Wiki, Age, State, Education – 2019 ANN Presidential Candidate
- Igbos Are The Real Problem Of Nigeria – Joe Igbokwe
- June 12: Stop Creating Confusion In The Minds Of Nigerians – Soyinka To President Buhari [VIDEO]