Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodels Fayose has reacted to the shooting at the All Progressive Congress, APC, rally for the party’s candidate, Kayode Fayemi.
We had earlier reported that a police officer shot an ex-lawmaker and Chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Hon Opeyemi Bamidele and a yet to be identified person as Fayemi began the rally for the July 14 governorship election in Ekiti State.
Reacting, Fayose writing on his Twitter page said the desperation of Fayemi to become governor of the state was responsible for the mayhem and bloodshed.
He, however, sympathized with victims of the shooting presently being treated at the state university hospital.
According to him, “Fayemi is having all these challenges because of his desperation. It is instructive that there was chaos at the APC primary election and his return to Ekiti today brought bloodshed to a once peaceful Ekiti State.
“Those whom the gods want to destroy, they first make mad.
“I sympathize with victims of today’s shootings by armed policemen that Fayemi and his APC invaded our State with and I have directed adequate treatment of the injured ones that are receiving treatment at the State University Teaching Hospital.”
- Our Candidate Won The Election – Fayose Insists [VIDEO]
- Ekiti APC Primary Election Results 2018 – Fayemi Wins
- In Pictures: Fayemi Sworn-in As Governor Of Ekiti State
- 2018: ”I Will Show You That I Am The Master Of The Game” – Fayose Tells APC
- Kayode Fayemi Wears Bullet Proof Vest Under His Buba For Campaign [Photos]