Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
No fewer than 1000 shuttle buses where ordered by the Anambra State govt yesterday for the commercial motorcycle operators in Awka And Onitsha precisely.
According to the reports, Okada operation in this cities in Anambra will be force to cease in operation on July 1st 2018.the buses are expected to arrive soon at the purchase price of N700000 each.
It is expected that the thorough distribution of the buses will be handled the Anambra Small Business Agency, ASBA, and many commercial motorcycle operators have been visiting the headquarters of ASBA in Awka to obtain information on the modalities for the acquisition of the buses.
Mr C. Don Adinuba who is the State Commissioner of information in an interview disclosed that for the proper disbursement of the buses to Okada operators will not attract any other interest except that it will only require of the beneficiaries is to provide an eligible guarantor.
While speaking Mr Don listed out area within the cities that will be affected on the Okada ban, Onithsa and it’s environs are affected including Nkpor and Okpko, while in Awka areas affected are Awmawbia, Nibo, Nise and Okpuno.
- PICTURES: See The Benz Keke NAPEP That Will Replace Okada In Onitsha And Awka
- See Photos Of Clash Between Area boys And Motorcycle Operators That happened In Ebgbeda Area Of Lagos
- Chaos In Onitsha Market After Businessman Was Stabbed To Death By Thugs (Photos)
- EXPOSED!! ”Kwata” A Popular Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat
- Lagos State Task Force Impounds 146 Motorcycles, Jails 21 Riders (See Photos)
- ”Nobody Can Force Us Out Of This Place” – Prostitutes Attacks Gov Obiano Over The Demolition Of Their Shanties
- Nasarawa State Governor Catches Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike.. Warns Him Seriously (Photos)
- APGA Chieftain’s Head Broken During Attack On Protesters In Anambra (Graphic Photos)
- Armed Robbers Overpowered By Passersby, Beaten To Death In Okoti, Anambra State (Photos)
- You Want Igbos To Killed Again?… Election Must Hold In Anambra – MASSOB To IPOB