Virgin On Demand Not Working, See What You Need To Do
If you’ve already downloaded Virgin Media app, you’ll know all about the really useful information that’s available at your fingertips, from straight-forward package and bill information, to handy service status and help articles.
But we’ve not stopped there. We’ve listened to your feedback and made the app better.
If you’re having a hiccup with your On Demand service, we’re here to help.
First, please check our Service status page for up to the minute information on known issues in your area.
To keep an eye on how your TV services are working when you’re on the move, just download our handy My Virgin Media app onto a compatible iPhone or Android mobile handset.
On Demand show availability
As soon as the rights to an On Demand show expire, we need to remove it from our service. Some shows return at a later date with additional episodes or as a complete series. Keep your eyes peeled on the On Demand menus to catch the latest episodes.
Getting an error message?
If you’re getting an error message or have another problem:
- If you see a message letting you know the service is unavailable or experiencing high demand, wait a few minutes, and then give it another go. It’s not uncommon that the second attempt will work without a problem
- If you’re using an app on a Virgin TV V6 or TiVo box such as Netflix and are getting an error message, then check with the provider that your account is ok
- Still having trouble? Next try resetting your set top box. See Restart or reset your Virgin TV Box on how to do this
Have we restricted your service?
If you still can’t access On Demand, this may be because we’ve restricted your service – there are two possible reasons for this:
- If you’ve just joined us, we may apply a bar to some services, based on the results of your credit check. This can be reviewed after you’ve been with us for 6 months, and you’ve made all payments on time
- If you’re using services more than normal, we may restrict or bar your services temporarily to ensure you’re aware of what you’re spending
Our terms and conditions have more details on both policies.
Just so you know, we’ll always try and contact you before we restrict your services.
If none of these suggestions have fixed the problem, call our team on 150 from your Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111* from any other phone.
What You Need To Know About The New Virgin Media App
More about your bills
From the My Bills screen, you can now find out much more about your bill.
Now you can download, save and print a PDF version of your bill for future reference.
And it’s not just the most recent one – you have access to previous bills too, in the Bill History section.
Testing, testing 1-2-3
If one of your Broadband or TV isn’t running how it should, check the Service screen.
You can now run diagnostic tests on your kit to try and fix any problems. It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
You’ll also be able to find out if there are any issues in your local area – and sign up for text updates to keep you in the know.
We’ve simplified and improved the way you can make payments through the app, to make it even easier for you to settle your bill if you’re a non-direct debit customer.
Just go to the Bill screen and press Make a Payment. Note: This option will only appear for non-direct debit customers
Come on the journey with us
Our work doesn’t stop there. We’ve created the app for you, our customers, and need your help to continue evolving it. We’d love to hear your feedback. To tell us how else we can improve the app, please drop us a comment below.
Alternatively, you can give us feedback directly in the app. Just tap the top-right corner of the My Virgin Media app screen and select “Give us app feedback”, and we’ll use your comments to enhance it wherever we can.
And if you’re not already signed up, please click on this link to participate in our app trials. You can get your hands on the latest My Virgin Media app release before we launch to the public, and tell us what you think.
Get the updated My Virgin Media app
Just click the links above, or search the app store for ‘My Virgin Media’.
Once you have downloaded the app, you’ll need to log in with your My Virgin Media username and password.
Don’t worry, if you haven’t set up your My Virgin Media account yet you can register through the app. You’ll need your account number and area reference handy to register.
- Check My kplc Bill Online – Step By Step Guide
- When Is Season 5 Of Jane The Virgin Coming Out
- What Sign Can You See If The Girl Is Virgin – Top 5 Signs
- Hausa Movie Actress, Rahama Sadau On Fire For Saying ”She Is Not A Virgin” (Photos)
- Boj – Bill Up
- Haha!! Nigerian Girl Who Is A Virgin Is Now Looking For A Guy On Facebook That Will Dis-virgin Her (Photo)
- Apply For Quest Oil And Engineering Services Limited Recruitment 2017(4 Vacant Jobs)