Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
The National Identification Authority (NIA) has announced the nationwide issuance of a national ID card or the Ghana Card will begin Monday, May 28.
According to Ghanaian President Akufo-Addo, The cards will collect biometric traits of individuals and be more in line with “current trends,” but the government assures that the NIA will safeguard the integrity, confidentiality and security of data it receives.
To register, residents must provide one of the following documents:
2. Residential permit
Qualified foreign nationals must purchase a scratch card called FIMS to receive an ID. FIMS can be purchased at the NIA Premium Lounge Centre or any CAL Bank branch.
- If You Going To Stay In Kaduna State Beyond 180 Days You Must Register & Obtain Our Residency Card – El-Rufai Speaks, Introduces Residency Card
- What You Have To Know About The New Kaduna Resident Card
- See Functions Of Ghana Immigration Service (GIS)
- Checkout 16 NYSC Registration / Mobilization Requirements For Corpers
- How To Register And Collect The New Airtel Sim Card In Uganda