Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
The Federal Operations Unit, FOU, Zone A, Nigeria Customs Service, has impounded 10 luxury vehicles belonging to Emeka Okonkwo popularly known as E-Money, over under-payment of duty on the vehicles.
The vehicles, said to have been cleared by officers and men of Apapa Customs Command, were intercepted by officials of FOU, following a tip-off about the value of duty paid on them. .
A source at FOU confirmed the seizure to Vanguard, explaining that E-Money himself had visited the Unit to try and take back custody of the vehicles, but that FOU leadership had insisted on complete payment of duty before the vehicles can be released to him.
It was gathered that E-Money paid over N6 million duty and the vehicles released to him.
This was confirmed by the Customs Area Controller, CAC, Garba Mohammed, who said: “We have released the vehicles to him. He came and paid over N6 million. I think about N6.7 million or thereabouts.”
- Nigeria Customs Agents Intercepts Smuggled Suvs Worth N1.374billion And Thousands Of Bags Of Rice (Photos)
- Checkout Pictures Of 27 Brand New Hilux Vans Worth N420 million Illegally Imported Into Nigeria
- See The Face Of Two Customs Officers Shot Dead In Katsina By Armed Robbers While On Duty (Photo)
- SHOCKING!! 4 Bullet-proof Cars Recovered From A Hidden House In Lagos (Photo)
- Reps To Buy N6.1billion Cars For 360 Members
- See Nigeria Customs Recruitment Examination Centres 2019 & Dates
- Unemployment? 91,000 Apply For Customs Jobs Within 24 Hours
- Meet Michael Asemota, The Nigerian Who Returned N150million That Was Wrongly Paid Into His Account In Qatar (Photo)
- FG To Give Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo And Other N280 Million As Vehicle Allowance
- Billionaire Kidnapper, Evan’s Multi-million Naira Truck Company Discovered By Nigerian Police (See Details)