President Donald Trump has spoken about the recent killings of Christians in Nigeria. During his meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari today, Trump said;
“We’ve had serious problems with Christians who have been murdered, killed in Nigeria. We’re going to work on that problem and working on that problem very, very hard. Because we can’t allow that to happen,”.
Days before Buhari’s visit, 19 Christians were killed after a gunman opened fire in a church in a remote region of the country. The clashes are largely between Muslim herdsman and Christian farmers in the region.
“Buhari’s Fulani kin are responsible for hundreds of deaths already in 2018, attacking villages and forcing thousands of people to flee their homes and land. The scale of the Fulani aggression threatens to surpass Boko Haram’s reign of terror, based on the sheer number of deaths,” Open Doors CEO David Curry wrote in an op-ed for USA Today ahead of the visit.
- Buhari Sent Airforce To Bomb Christians In Adamawa Who Tried To Defend Themselves Against Fulani Herdsmen – Fani Kayode
- When Will President Buhari Apologise For The Slaughter Of Thousands Of IPOB Youths and Shiite Muslims – Fani Kayode
- When Will Buhari Charge Donald Trump For This International Hate Speech – Fayose
- Nigerian Herders Don’t Carry Anything More Than A Stick – Buhari Tells Donald Trump
- EXPOSED!!! Miyetti Allah Reveals The People Who Buy AK47, Weapons For Herdsmen
- Not One Of The Fulani Herdsmen Who Butchered 809 Christians Last Year Has Been Arrested – Fani Kayode
- Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office – Pictures