Rabb Da Radio is an Indian Punjabi-language film directed by Tarnvir Singh Jagpal and Harry Bhatti, written by Jass Grewal. It stars Tarsem Jassar, Mandy Takhar, Simi Chahal as the main cast. The film was released on 31 March 2017. This movie was produced by Manpreet Johal, released by Vehli Janta Films and White Hill Productions.
This story is about two brothers’ families. Though they’re real brothers, but the elder brother’s wife doesn’t like her brother in law and his wife at all because of which she builds up a wall in the house and divides it. Both the families start staying separately.
The elder brother has two sons and the younger brother has three daughters. Their children love each other, but the elder brother’s sons don’t reciprocate their love for their sisters because they fear their mother. The elder brother gets his elder son married and his mother asks her daughter in law to not to talk to her brother in law’s family. The oldest daughter of the younger brother is very intelligent and naive, she craves to talk to her brother’s wife, but as she’s afraid of her aunt she’s unable to do so. As the time passes Naseeb (Mandy Takhar) the daughter-in-law gets to know the dynamics of the house and understands that her mother in law doesn’t talk to her sister in law because of her huge ego and arrogance. Naseeb gets too close to younger brother’s daughter Guddi (Simi Chahal) with time.
During all this phase of changing relationships a rich boy Manjinder (Tarsem Jassar) falls for Guddi. He asks Naseeb to help him, but she refuses. He then takes help from his Bhua (Satwant Kaur) and gets his marriage fixed to Guddi. When Naseeb’s mother in law gets to know about this, she throws Naseeb out of the house and succeeds in breaking Guddi’s relation/marriage as well. Naseeb’s mother comes and visits Naseeb as she prophesizes that her daughter is going through a tough time.
Naseeb opens up to her mother about how she tried to break her sister-in-law’s marriage. Naseeb and her husband go to Manjinder’s house and try to fix Guddi’s and Manjinder’s alliance and succeeds in doing so. The two estranged families reconcile, break down the wall in their house, and wed Guddi and Manjinder, and they live happily ever after
- Simi Chahal as Guddi Kaur
- Mandy Takhar as Naseeb Kaur
- Tarsem Jassar as Manjinder Singh
- Harbilas Sangha as Manga
- Dheeraj Kumar as Hardeep/Deepa (Naseeb’s Husband)
- Anita Devgan as Chhaparo (Naseeb’s Mother-in-Law)
- Gurmeet Saajan as Kabul Singh (Naseeb’s Father-in-Law)
- Nirmal Rishi as Bebe Hardev Kaur
- Satwant Kaur as Manjinder’s Bhua
- Tarsem Paul as Sucha Singh (Guddi’s father)
- Seema Kaushal as Karmo (Guddi’s mother)
- Sunita Dhir as Manjinder’s mother
- Malkeet Rauni as Harnek Singh (Naseeb’s Chacha)
- Jasneet Kaur as Paalo
- Siddhi Malhotra as Nikki
Genre: Drama And Comedy
Vehli Janta Films
|Distributed by||OMJEE Films|
|Budget||Rs. 5 crore (estimated)|
Watch Full Movie
- Patoranking – See Brother
- Blood Flows!! Cultists Attack Boy And His Brother For Refusing To Join Them In Delta State (Graphic Photos)
- OMG!! Lolita 26 Years Old Girl Marries Her Mother Loreto In Capetown, Her Reason Will Shock You
- Subedar Joginder Singh (2018 Film) – New Punjabi Movies
- Not All!! BBNaija Housemates, Princess & Bitto Have Been Evicted!
- BBNaija 2018 Housemates, Vandora & Dee-one Have Been EVICTED
- Watch Big Brother Naija 2018 Live Streaming Online | BBNaija Live Stream On Mobile Phone