President Buhari today approved the appointment of Professor Charles Quaker Dokubo as the new coordinator of Presidential amnesty programme.
In case you don’t know him better.. we have compiled a brief profile about him check it out below..
- Professor Dokubo is currently Director of Research and Studies at the Nigerian Institute of International Affairs.
- He holds a PhD in Strategic Studies from the University of Bradford, United Kingdom.
- He hails from Abonema, Akuku-Toru Local Government of Rivers State.
- Charles Quaker-Dokubo has been in the Department of Research and Studies of the Institute since August 1994.
- He was a member of the Economic Community of West Africa’s technical assistant team to the 1997 special elections in Liberia, where he was in charge of voter registration.
- He has been a member of several inter-ministerial committees in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and helped in the policy making processes on AFRICOM and the Gulf of Guinea.
- He specializes in nuclear proliferation, conflict resolution and other areas related to strategic Analysis.
- Charles Quaker Dokubo, was born in Abonnema, Akuku Toru Local government of Rivers state on the 23rd of March 1952. His primary and Secondary School education were all in Abonnema.