Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
President Muhammadu Buhari has sacked the Coordinator of the Presidential Amnesty Programme for former Niger Delta militants, Brigadier-General Paul Boroh (Retd).
Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr Femi Adesina, announced this in a statement on Tuesday.
According to Adesina, the President has ordered an investigation into the activities of the programme under Boroh.
“The President directs the National Security Adviser (NSA) to carry out a full investigation into the activities of the Amnesty Programme from 2015 to date, especially allegations of financial impropriety and other acts that are allegedly detrimental to the objectives of the Presidential Amnesty Programme,” he said.
President Buhari appointed Professor Charles Dokubo as Boroh’s replacement.
Professor Dokubo is currently Director of Research and Studies at the Nigerian Institute of International Affairs.
He holds a PhD in Strategic Studies from the University of Bradford, United Kingdom, and hails from Abonema, Akuku-Toru Local Government of Rivers State.
- Profile & Biography Of Charles Quaker Dokubo, The New Presidential Coordinator Of Amnesty Programme
- Breaking News: Niger Deltans Are Now Part Of The Oil Business
- Breaking: Buhari Finally Returns Back To Nigeria (Photos)
- JUST IN: Ex Militants Vows To Storm Abuja, London, England…Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatments For Mother Of All Protest
- Those Calling For Buhari’s Resignation Are Stepping Outside The Laws Of The Country – Garba Shehu
- Is President Buhari Back To Nigeria Today – (Find Out Here)
- If Another Election Holds Today Buhari Will Win Again Like He Did In 2015 – Presidency
- Breaking: Niger Republic President Visit To Buhari Tomorrow Cancelled
- Go And Settle Your Issues With American Authorities.. I Was Never Banned – Buhari Blasts Atiku
- President Buhari’s Special Adviser Femi Adesina Caught Sleeping During The Presentation Of 2018 Budget (Photos)