I Want To Check My JAMB Result | How Can I Check My JAMB Result | Check My JAMB Result Now | JAMB Portal To Check Result | How To Check JAMB Result
Candidates who took part in the ongoing JAMB 2018 UTME examination are now free to check their results via the JAMB result checking portal.
NOTE: There is now a new method to check JAMB 2018 results which we are going to explain to you below..continue reading!
As it is been calculated, the JAMB result is usually over 400, with each of the four subjects carrying 100 marks. Candidates are expected to score above the JAMB cut off mark of 150, 180 or 200 depending on their choice of school.
How to Check JAMB 2018/19 Result Online (New Method)
Follow the procedures below to check your JAMB 2018 result online with no stress.
1. Visit the JAMB Result Checking Portal for 2018 by clicking here
2. Enter your JAMB registration number or Email into the space provided, and then click on “Check My Result”.
Your result will be made available to you. You can then screenshot it, and come back here on Ngyab.com to share your testimony.
How To Check JAMB 2018 Results With Mobile Phone
Checking JAMB result is being made easy via your mobile devices. Whether you are using a Windows phone, Android Phone, iPhone, Tablets, etc. you can simply check your JAMB result from the comfort of your home, using the following steps:
- Make sure you have a working data bundle.
- Open your most preferred browser (Chrome, Opera Mini, UC browser, etc.)
- Visit http://www.jamb.org.ng/
- Login with your email and password
- Click on ‘Print Result Slip’ and Proceed to payment of 1000 naira.
- After successful payment, input your registration number and year of examination.
- Wait for a minutes. Your result will appear