We know many 2018 JAMB candidates who wish to change their course or institution are eager to know if the JAMB change of course/institution for 2018 has commenced.
At the moment, there has not been any official announcement as to whether or not the process has commenced for 2018.
There have been rumours that the process has begun. We are yet to confirm the credibility of this.
However, we are going to use this thread to monitor this and confirm if it has actually started and if not, then this thread will equally help us to know when it has commenced..
So if you have been able to process your change of course or institution or have a valid proof of someone who has been able to effect his or her own, please let us know in the comment section.
All 2018 JAMB Candidates who wish to make any changes in their course/institution are advised to ensure they keep visiting this thread from time to time to check comments, and see if anyone reports that the process has started.
- Will University Of Ibadan, UI Admit Pharmacy Students This Year 2018 – (Find Out Here)
- Where Can I Get JAMB Change Of Institution Form Online 2017
- JAMB Officially Commence The Sale Of Direct Entry Forms
- JAMB Change Of Institution Form Closing Date 2018
- See Full List Of Less Competitive Nigeria Federal Universities You Can Choose For Change Of Course/Institution 2017
- Notice To Candidates Who Changed Institution/Course To UI – 2017/2018
- UTME 2017: Have You Received Notification To Reprint Your JAMB Registration Slip?