President Muhammadu Buhari this morning arrived Lagos and was received by Governor Akinwunmi Ambode at the presidential wing of the Ikeja Airport.
Lagosians also came out in large numbers to welcome the president even though movement was restricted on some roads as a result of the 2-day visit.
See more photos below…
- Breaking News!! President Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Successful 72 Session Of UNGA & A Trip To London (Photos)
- IN PICTURES: President Buhari Storms Lagos Today
- When The Time Comes I Will Visit Lagos… I Love To Do That Thing People Say I Cannot Do – Nnamdi Kanu
- See Pictures Of Yobe Youths Washing The Roads With Brooms, Water And Detergent After President Buhari’s Visit To The State
- See How To Tell Federal Government To Come & Fix Your Damaged Roads Via Twitter
- Pictures Of Donald Trump’s Wife, US First Lady Melania Trump In Ghana
- Buhari’s Visit To The Igboland Cannot Change Our Desire For The Restoration Of Biafra – MASSOB