According to information disclosed out by the Lagos-State government, his Excellency will commission the newly completed project Ikeja Bus Terminal, which will commute over 100,000 people in the state.
The President is also expected to flag off the construction of the Lekki Deep Sea Port, located in the Lekki Free Trade Zone. Buhari will also inspect the Eko Atlantic City Project on the land reclaimed from the Atlantic Ocean.
- Lai Mohammed Commissions Borehole In Katsina (Photos)
- Protesters Storm Port-Hacourt Demanding President Buhari To Choose Between Amaechi & River State People(Photos)
- ”Buhari’s Healing Is A Testimony” – Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby
- Buhari Is Recovering Very Fast, I Visited Him In London – Kalu
- Breaking: President Buhari Releases Fresh Warning To Nigerian Soldiers Over Current killings in Plateau State
- President Buhari Visits Igboland Today
- 2019 Presidential Election: “We Only Need Buhari To Tells Us When He Wants To Buy The Form” – Emeka Ilouno