“Putting ‘Shove it up your a**e’ on all my Instagram posts is a way of promoting the song even before it drops, and that’s what people know me for. I don’t agree that it is boring. If it is boring, people wouldn’t be begging me to post their videos on my page with the hashtag. My fans love what I’m doing, so I cannot stop it.
For the people who say that I’m desperate for attention; social media has been of such great help to this generation. People use it for different things but I decide to use it to promote my music and movie career. However, I’ve already been known before the advent of Instagram, so what attention am I seeking for? Whatever I do on my page is nobody’s business, and if you don’t like it, you don’t have to visit the page.
“They say talk is cheap and without criticism, there wouldn’t be success in one’s life. The boxer, Floyd Mayweather, who just made $300m in a night, said he has been criticized on quite a number of occasions but he keeps pushing, and that’s the most important thing. Regardless of what people say, I will keep doing my thing because I know where I’m heading to. When I say ‘haters shove it up you’re a**e,’ it is not a joke. If you look at my career now, you will see that the love overpowers the hate; people appreciate me more.”
- Meet Jay Love African American Slay Queen With Massive Curvy Bum Bum & Backside (Photos)
- Love Island’s Megan Barton Hanson Strips Completely Naked For A Steamy Photo Shot
- Daddy Freeze Reacts To RCCG Ban Of Unauthorized Publication Of “Open Heaven”
- Watch African Duchess Twerk Her Massive Butt In a wonder amazement (Photo/Video)
- My Nude Pictures Shows The ”New Me” – Actress Christabel Ekeh Finally Speaks Up
- Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji Looking Like A Sex Doll – Fans Reacts
- Ghanaians Blasts Comeienne Afia Schwarzenegger For Posting Family Prayers On Her Instagram Page (Photos)